Coast Scaffold and Shoring can provide complete scaffold and shoring solutions for commercial and industrial applications.
Our Safety Commitment
Coast Scaffold and Shoring consider our personnel as our most important asset for preventing in the field job related injuries and illness. At Coast Scaffold and Shoring the prevention of job-related injuries and illnesses is always given precedence over other activities whenever necessary. It is the Policy of Coast Scaffold and Shoring to always provide a safe, healthy working environment for not only ourselves, but all around us while following safe working practices. Job Safety Meetings are held at each site daily to help keep us aware of our work environment.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Pin Lock Scaffold Features
- Meets almost any configuration and ring has 8 openings for connections.
- Highly durable and reliable system with all major parts galvanized.
- Efficient and easy use with only 2 basic components: posts and horizontals.
- Secure system as horizontals bear against post and wedge connector draws the horizontal against the post to firmly lock scaffold members together.
- Captive wedges on the ends of horizontals to eliminate loose parts or necessary tools for assembly.
- Eliminates time-consuming layout procedures with quick and easy assembly.
Coast Scaffold & Shoring, LLC.
504.224.5213 - 61537 Hwy. 11, Slidell, Louisiana 70458 - firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2015, Coast Scaffold and Shoring, LLC. All rights reserved.
Site designed by Kayla L Goodman